[Mac OS X TeX] Updated CMacTeX for OS X

asmang arun_mangalam at mac.com
Mon May 7 20:05:05 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>i would like to be able to compile the most up-to-date version of tetex
now and in the future. Is fink a package-manager that can compile the
latest version and install it? I'm sorry, I'm don't know too much about
fink. Thank you for any information.

On Monday, May 7, 2001, at 01:31 PM, Arthur Ogus wrote:

> Tetex is available from sourceforge as a fink install.
> -- Arthur Ogus

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.