[Mac OS X TeX] Lucida Bright Fonts

Lawrence C Paulson Larry.Paulson at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 2 15:25:34 CEST 2001

Converting MacOS fonts to Unix format isn't that hard.  Much of the effort
consists in getting TeTeX (or whatever) to find them.

Get the font conversion package (t1utils) at http://www.lcdf.org/~eddietwo/type
/ and compile it from the Unix command line.  Convert your Mac fonts to
MacBinary format and feed them to t1unmac, which will create .pfb files.
TeTeX requires converting the file names to lower case.  Then you have to
install them in the right parts of the font directory hierarchy (follow the
structure of the TFM directories) and run texhash.  I don't know a thing about
CMacTeX, sorry.

After all that trouble, I found I preferred to run Textures in Classic mode.
I just can't live without Synchronicity...
--
Larry Paulson

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.