[Mac OS X TeX] Alpha editor update

Michael Goldweber mikeyg at cerebro.cs.xu.edu
Thu May 31 19:19:58 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Given the prior thread regarding editor environments under OS X:

	After installing both tcl and tk (out of the box compilations
>from source distributions found at gnu-darwin on SourceForge) I
installed alphaTK.

While alphaTK certainly worked, under Tenon's XTools package it was
too slow to be a viable alternative.  Open question: Is alphaTK, the
tcl/tk ports or XTools the culprit?

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.