MacOSX-TeX Digest #30 - 06/06/01

Thu Jun 7 02:00:02 CEST 2001

MacOSX-TeX Digest #30 - Wednesday, June 6, 2001

  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Carbon CMacTeX
          by "Tom Kiffe" <tom at kiffe.com>
  The texmf tree
          by <mclean at physics.queensu.ca>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The texmf tree
          by "Michael Goldweber" <mikeyg at cerebro.cs.xu.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] The texmf tree
          by "Norman Gray" <norman+lists at astro.gla.ac.uk>

Subject: Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Carbon CMacTeX
From: "Tom Kiffe" <tom at kiffe.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 23:16:28 -0500

Josh,

I am not familiar with prosper but, if it is just a set of macros for
latex, it should work with CMacTeX. Do you know if it uses any perl
scripts or anything else that is strictly unix?

--Tom