MacOSX-TeX Digest #24 - 05/31/01

Fri Jun 1 02:00:01 CEST 2001

MacOSX-TeX Digest #24 - Thursday, May 31, 2001

  OzTeX as a dvi viewer
          by "David R. Morrison" <drm at cgtp.duke.edu>
  Alpha editor update
          by "Michael Goldweber" <mikeyg at cerebro.cs.xu.edu>
  wish list
          by "Troy Goodson" <Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov>
  How to install *.cls files for TeXShop?
          by "Troy Goodson" <Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] wish list
          by "Andreas Monitzer" <am at yline.com>

Subject: OzTeX as a dvi viewer
From: "David R. Morrison" <drm at cgtp.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:09:45 -0400

For other OzTeX fans out there:

I've written a little OSX application which enables files with a ".dvi"
extension to be launched by (Classic) OzTeX 4.0, via double-clicking.
It is not perfect, but it should be useful until a Carbonized version
of OzTeX becomes available.

You can find it at:

  <http://www.math.duke.edu/~drm/OTeX/>

Enjoy!