[Mac OS X TeX] TeX + GhostScript option not working ??

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Jun 28 07:53:58 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>>Michael!

>Should not the right location of epstopdf be:
>
>[localhost:~] almeh% which epstopdf
>/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.7/epstopdf    ?
>

>Alexander Mehlmann
>http://www.eos.tuwien.ac.at/OR/Mehlmann/mehlmann.html

Hi Alexander

Yes you are a right. I reinstalled everything and thats
where mine is now.  I can now get everything to
work on the command line but I still can't get TeXShop to run
as TeX+Ghostscript. The console just comes up and stays blank.

Thanks - Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt