[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 08:49:07 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>>>[...] or you can go to the Finder and
>>hit the Go menu and the do Go to Folder and type in /usr/local
>>the Finder will go to that directory. You can then look through the
>>teTeX folder. You cannot click and open folders and find your way
>>to /usr/local
>>as the Finder trys to hide it.
>
>Thanks a lot for this tip - extremely handy. Now I can just drag TeX
>macro files onto my favourite editor and see what's in there.
>
>Also discovered all that programs already on my Mac - emacs vi etc.
>Never suspected so!
>
>Bruno Voisin

Another useful tip pointed out to me by someone else is
if you are in terminal and drag a file onto the open terminal
window it will type in the path.

Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt