[Mac OS X TeX] Macro Question

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Sun Jun 17 09:24:35 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>>Can anyone explain to me what is wrong with the following macro?  I
>keep getting an error in the TeX log saying that it will assume that
>I meant ##:
>
>\def\linespacint#1{\baselineskip=#1\normalbaselineskip}
>
>Thanks,

Hi Zachary

This works for me:

---------------------
\def\linespacing#1{\baselineskip=#1\normalbaselineskip}
\linespacing{5}

this is a test this is a test this is ates this is ates this is theiaotieh
this is a test this is a test this is ates this is ates this is theiaotieh
this is a test this is a test this is ates this is ates this is theiaotieh
this is a test this is a test this is ates this is ates this is theiaotieh
this is a test this is a test this is ates this is ates this is theiaotieh
\end
-----------------

in TeXShop running TeX.

Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt