[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop

Zachary Davis zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Tue Jun 12 06:04:47 CEST 2001

<x-flowed windows-1252>Monday, 11 June 2001

Ahh yes...that is my problem--sorry for bothering you all--serious case
of TeX newbie disorder...he he he.  Now, does the teTex distribution
contain all the fonts one would possibly use, or do I need to worry
about installing others?  Additionally, is BBedit something to look
into, or do most TexShop users find the included editor adequate?

Thanks,

On Monday, June 11, 2001, at 10:52  PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> On 6/11/2001 at 10:49 PM -0500, Zachary Davis wrote:
>
>> Monday, 11 June 2001
>>
>> Dr. Murray,
>>
>> Upon following your instructions I again get the following error:
>>
>> [localhost:~] zdavis% pdflatex Untitled 3.tex
>> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-13d (Web2C 7.3.1)
>> ! I can't find file `Untitled'.
>> <*> Untitled
>>              3.tex
>> Please type another input file name:
>
> What if you don't have any spaces in the name? Uses dashes or
> underscores.
> --    Gary L. Gray
>    Associate Professor
>    Engineering Science & Mechanics
>    Penn State University
>    (814) 863-1778
>    http://www.esm.psu.edu/Faculty/Gray/

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

Zachary S. Davis
Department of Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
P.O. Box 19032
Arlington, TX 76019

Home:	(817) 272-6418			zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Office:	(817) 272-5269

         “Throughout the centuries there were men who took
          first steps down new roads armed with nothing
          but their own vision.”
                                 -Ayn Rand
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.