[Mac OS X TeX] RE:[Prosper/acrobat reader 5 & TeXShop looks]

Alessandro Amoroso amoroso at CS.UniBO.IT
Thu Jul 12 14:40:58 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Michel,
I am using the Pepper editor for OS X (see www.versiontracker.com for
download). It works fine and I like it very much. It reminds me Alpha
for all its functionality and it offers a lot of interesting
features. It is largely configurable.

The only problem with Pepper is that it is not well integrated with
TexShop (i.e. there is no direct command to compile a tex file).
I work doing my editing in Pepper and then dragging the file icon
>from the window title bar into the icon of TexShop in the doc and
doing tex compiling and preview.
It is a bit tricky, but it works fine and it is the best I was able to find.

Ciao
	Alessandro

--
Alessandro Amoroso