[Mac OS X TeX] Common "pictures" folder?

david craig dac at panix.com
Tue Dec 18 06:17:10 CET 2001

> If you just have some files you want to share, a directory like
>
>        ~/Library/texmf/tex
>
> would do just fine for TeX inputs. The only thing you absolutely
> *need* is the correct first level below texmf/

the "tex" in the example above, you mean?

Question: Will tetex search non-standard directories recursively?  (Not
at a machine I can test this on for a few days.)  What I have in mind is
to place a symbolic link to another tree of tex inputs someplace in
~/Library/texmf/.

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.