[Mac OS X TeX] PDF/Picture Trick

Arun Mangalam arun_mangalam at mac.com
Sun Dec 16 23:46:50 CET 2001

Hello all,

I forgot to send a little trick! You can copy the pdf you created using
Gerben's TeXService, and paste it in Preview.app. You can actually do
this with any picture/text that you copy. What this allows you to do is
save it in any format you want. To get an eps, just print it to a file,
and if you want jpeg or whatever else QuickTime translation allows, use
"Export.."

Cool stuff! MacOSX is getting better all the time.

- Arun

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.