[Mac OS X TeX] Landscape view in TeXShop

Emilio Faro efaro at dma.uvigo.es
Mon Dec 3 11:03:00 CET 2001

I am new to Mac OS X and TeXShop, and probably this is a dumb question,
but I am not capable of setting the typeset window (.pdf) of TeXShop to
landscape mode. When this window is active, the File/Page Setup... menu
item is dimmed. ...?? In the source window I can do a page setup, but it
doesn't make any difference for the typeset window. I can't see the full
spread of my landscape-set document (I manually set the dimensions of
the printed text in the document source).

Emilio

Departamento de Matemática Aplicada
Universidad de Vigo
Vigo