[Mac OS X TeX] A few LaTeX questions

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Fri Aug 3 21:15:08 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I'm a brand new LaTeX user and am still at the steep front end of the
learning curve. I have a question that I haven't been able to find good
answers too in my LaTeX textbooks or elsewhere on the web. Perhaps
someone here could help me.

I'm looking for a BiBTeX style that will both allow full name references
(Wallenberg, 2000) AND include URLs in the bibliography. The Harvard
style works great for the first part, but does not include any URL
references. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fredrik

"help" (no quotes) in the body.