[Mac OS X TeX] Re: making diagrams (Create + TeXShop)

Lawrence C Paulson Larry.Paulson at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 12:23:07 CEST 2001

> Cropping (also called "Masking") can be accomplished by drawing a crop
> rectangle, selecting that and the items to be cropped and choosing:
> Object->Group->Mask Group.

That's useful, as then all the labels can be put on a single page.

As an acid test of this, I exported a whole page of TeX and imported it
several times, masking out various formulas.  One would never work this way,
but I was trying to break it.  The PDFs are large (presumably there are
several copies of the original document), although the Create document shares
the references.

The resulting rather silly (but working!) diagram is at
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/lcp/tmp, along with the TeXShop input and output
files.  It looks correct on the screen and it prints correctly too.
--
Larry Paulson

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.