[lucida] [Fwd: Re: Lucida & Unicode — lualatex/OTF/UTF-8]

Wed Jan 23 07:52:11 CET 2019

Calum Mackay schrieb:
> hi Herbert,
>
> Unfortunately, your method seems at odds with the lucida-otf pkg (or
> vice versa!); if I add:
>
> 	\usepackage{lucida-otf}
>
> to your example below, it chokes on the ⅙:

Sure, then Unicode-math is loaded by default and the frac feature
has another meaning. You have to use it in math mode and it
will be printed as a real fraction. However, with unicode-math
you can use the range option and define explicitly a character.

Herbert