[lucida] Lucida & Unicode — lualatex/OTF/UTF-8

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Jan 23 00:57:17 CET 2019

I don’t have my computer at hand tonight, hence I can’t check easily, but if memory serves right the fontspec doc mentions an instruction to specify fonts to be used for certain unicode ranges (ie font A for range 1, font B for range 2 etc). Or maybe that’s unicode-math not fontspec I’m not sure.

Bruno
Envoyé de mon iPhone