[lucida] kerning table

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Mar 27 00:43:51 CEST 2018

    These metrics are still referenced as lucdkern.zip

TUG has that file too -- we have a dump of Y&Y's hard disks at the time
that Blenda donated it to TUG. But I haven't posted it (or many other
things) because it's not clear to me that it should be
promulgated. Chuck and Kris explicitly decided not to put kerns in
Lucida, for better or worse ...

    http://www.tug.org/yandy/download/

That download page is what was on their web site at the time of
decommissioning. I've never tried to update it (and doing so is nowhere
on my priority list).

On the other hand, everything else on that page I've tried does still
resolve, so maybe I should just put up lucdkern.zip and forget my
worries. Hmm. --best, karl.