[lucida] lucida-otf-doc bibliography and biber 2.11 (TL2018 pretest)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Mar 10 15:27:27 CET 2018

Howdy,

I use the lucida-otf-doc files in a test suite of mine. While compiling with TeXLive 2018 Pretest (which presently has biber 2.11) I ran into a problem with typesetting the bibliography. It seems that there was a ``problem'' with the double braces around the author names: I'm no expert with bibliographies. I enclose a copy of the lucida-otf-doc.bib file that fixed these problems and typesets correctly with biber 2.11 as well as biber 2.10 from the frozen TeXLive 2017.