[lucida] [lienhard at mit.edu: Question about lucida-otf.sty]

John H Lienhard lienhard at mit.edu
Tue Nov 7 00:51:17 CET 2017

Thank you, Bruno and Herbert for these replies.  I have installed the update (v0.5), which resolves the errors I saw in relation to the math operator font and the \mathxx fonts.  The full discussion of the \symxx fonts has also been useful, and I’m sure will be a reference point going forward.

	John Lienhard