[lucida] [luatex] luatex hangs on lucida OT test file

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:31:10 CET 2017

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at me.com> wrote:

> Yes, I didn't answer for fear of just fanning the embers (approximate translation for the French "souffler sur les braises")
"soffiare sul fuoco" in italian, almost the same.

> The problem is probably that reconfiguring TeX Live to use a second binary tree in addition to the main one is much more involved than I originally thought, if possible at all.
Hm, if you want to experiment, why not  just install a  subset of
texlive into a separate folder, i.e. tl2016-exp ?
Switching among tl2016 and tl2016-exp should be a matter of setting
the right PATH, you can keep a standard texlive as reference
and play with tl2016-exp with new binaries packages.

--
luigi