[lucida] Lucida installation problem

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 12:59:48 CEST 2017

On 08/05/2017 05:45 AM, David Saunders wrote:

> Success. I can now use TeXworks with Lucida.

Congratulations for your patience and perseverance!

> The method was to use the Synaptic Package Manager to install the
> "meta-package" called texlive-full. [...]

It's good to know this data for other people that might experience the
same or related problem.

>  I then had to check that Edit > Preferences > Typesetting in TeXworks
>  did *not* include a custom path such as .../x86_64-linux.

It is to be expected that it doesn't ---as your TeXworks comes from the
Debian/Ubuntu repositories, it should include the paths for TeXLive from
the same repositories.

Best

Axel