[lucida] Lucida installation problem

David Saunders david at symplectic.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 14:44:21 CEST 2017

On 04/08/17 13:07, Norbert Preining wrote:
> You are still using Debian's TeX Live. Is this your intention?

I think my intention is flexible, so if the Debian TeX Live gives me a
working TeXworks/Lucida system then I'll be happy.

> Furthermore, this was not the lucida test file.

Sorry, which file do you mean by the "lucida test file"?

I can see three only .tex files in the unzipped Lucida tree: they are
lucida-amsmath.tex, lucida-online-samples.tex and lucida-sample.tex (in
...doc/fonts/lucidabr). I used the last of these. Or is the test file
somewhere else?

> Norbert
>
> On August 4, 2017 9:00:15 PM GMT+09:00, David Saunders <david at symplectic.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks