[lucida] Arrows in Lucida OpenType

Tobias Columbus tobias.columbus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:38:13 CET 2014

Hi,

Mhh. Strange. Just to convince you that I have not gone nuts, I have
produced tiny samples with lualatex, xelatex and context.
Please forgive me the "big" attachments.

I used following TeX versions:
LuaTeX, Version beta-0.76.0-2013061708  (TeX Live 2013) (rev 4627)
XeTeX 3.1415926-2.5-0.9999.3-2013060708 (TeX Live 2013)
ConTeXt 2014.02.14 17:07

Tobias