[lucida] Adobe Illustrator does not display LucidaBrightMathOT or LucidaBrightMathOT-Demi

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Oct 1 00:23:13 CEST 2013

Hi Sarina - thanks for getting the fonts through TUG.  I'm afraid I have
no useful knowledge of how to install a new system font on Macs, though
I know other people on this list do.  Can other applications see them
(-> Illustrator-specific problem), or can nothing at all see them
(-> general installation problem)?

The instructions in the download are about making them available to TeX,
which clearly isn't what matters to you, so never mind those.

What can I say is that the changes to the math fonts in the recent
updates are very small, so I doubt that is the problem.  But just in
case, I'll email you an earlier version after this message so you can
try that too.

Hope it can be solved ...

Best,
Karl