[lucida] Problems with Installation

ulrike demske udemske at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:37:50 CEST 2013

> Could you run say
>
> 	ls -R /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local > ~/Desktop/texmflocallist.txt
>
> and attach to your answer the file it will create on your Desktop. Similarly, could you run
>
> 	kpsewhich --all lucida.map
> 	kpsewhich --all pdftex.map

Results:

ulrikes-imac:~ udemske$ ls -R /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local > ~/Desktop/texmflocallist.txt
ulrikes-imac:~ udemske$ kpsewhich --all lucida.map
/Users/udemske/Library/texlive/2012/texmf-var/fonts/map/dvips/lucida/lucida.map
ulrikes-imac:~ udemske$ kpsewhich --all pdftex.map
/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map
/usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map
ulrikes-imac:~ udemske$

and the txt file: