[lucida] Sample documents

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 8 00:43:31 CEST 2012

Hi Josep,

Some text about osf for lucida-type1.tex would be all to the good, I
guess.  I think it might be best to make a separate (short) section
before the samples.  I threw in a sentence about the osf in
lucidacalligraphy at the end of the samples, but it doesn't really
belong there.

In principle, such details probably belong more in lucidabr.dtx (aka
texdoc lucidabr), we don't repeat everything about every option.  But
maybe osf is important enough to be worth putting in lucida-type1.

As for lucida opentype, they aren't exactly "under development" in the
sense that anything about osf is going to change any time soon.  So if
you can propose a change for lucidaot.tex too, it would be all to the
good.

Thanks,
Karl