[lucida] Sample documents

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Mon May 7 09:50:46 CEST 2012

On 05/07/2012 02:36 AM, Josep Maria Font wrote:

[...]

> 1) Since both encodings T1 and LY1 are mentioned at the beginning of
> Section 2.1, to add at its end that exactly the same results would be
> obtained with \usepackage[LY1]{fontenc} and without
> \usepackage{textcomp}.

Well ---not exactly: as Bruno said, metrics are not he same, and if you
already have a document with T1 and change it to LY1, most likely there
will be reflowing of text due to different line breaking. I know that
for a fact.

I haven't yet have time to test extensively the Open Type fonts, though.

Best

Axel