[lucida] Sans serif math with lucida fonts?

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sun Dec 20 09:50:33 CET 2009

On  19 Dec, 2009, at 06:28, Mau V wrote:

> Please try code:
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> \documentclass[11pt]{beamer}
>
> \usepackage[OT1,altbullet,expert,nofontinfo,lucidascale]{lucidabr}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \begin{frame}
>  \begin{equation}
>  \hat{\sigma}
>  \end{equation}
> \end{frame}
>
> \end{document}
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>
> and then:

[...]

> \usepackage[T1,altbullet,expert,nofontinfo,lucidascale]{lucidabr}

Oh! I didn't expect that! But with OT1 I get the equation number in Computer Modern. This works better, at least for me:

\documentclass[11pt]{beamer}

\usepackage[LY1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[altbullet,expert,nofontinfo,lucidascale]{lucidabr}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}
 \begin{equation}
 \hat{\sigma}
 \end{equation}
\end{frame}

\end{document}

Don't put the encoding LY1 as an option to lucidabr, but in a separate line, as shown.

Best,

Axel