[lucida] what else?: Installation question

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Tue Sep 30 06:34:12 CEST 2008

On  28 Sep, 2008, at 16:25, ivo welch wrote:

> dear lucida experts:
>
> this is my triannual regular posting on how to install my old lucida
> fonts (as I upgraded to texlive 2008).  this time, I thought Karl's
> old
> post
>
> http://tug.org/pipermail/lucida/2007-November/000215.html
>
> would avoid my need to beg for advice, but since the lucida support
> files link is now broken, I was wrong.

I think what you're looking for is now here

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/psfonts/bh/lucida/

I see there is now an installable bundling ---it is a wonderful way to
unpack and install in seconds (you won't believe it!) all the
necessary files in their respective places. Read about it here:

http://www.ctan.org/TDS-guidelines.html

Best,

Axel