[lucida] Old style numbers

Thomas S. Dye tsd at tsdye.com
Fri May 16 23:55:54 CEST 2008

Aloha all,

I'd like to use old style numbers by default, rather than using
\oldstylenums{} in the text.  Reading through lucida-sample.pdf, I
found this line, which I perhaps do not understand correctly but might
indicate I can get the behavior I'm after:

> The font family hlhj provides the oldstyle figures by default

If this does indeed point the way to old style numbers without the use
of \oldstylenums{} in the text, then I'd appreciate instruction on how
to invoke it in my class file.

All the best,
Tom

Thomas S. Dye, Ph.D.
T. S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists, Inc.
Phone: (808) 529-0866 Fax: (808) 529-0884
http://www.tsdye.com