[lucida] Lucida Fonts for Ghoniem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Mar 26 03:51:27 CET 2008

    Why would it be so complicated to download just a simple font
    package

Well, the downloading is not so complicated.  The installation has its
quirks, mainly because TeX predates every other font system in use
today.  I tried to write the instructions as clearly and briefly as I
could.  I know it is not a one-step install.

    to improve the appearance of a document and waste so many people's
    money and time?

If you want your money back, we will refund it, with our apologies.

Meanwhile, since it's not clear from your message whether you
successfully at least downloaded the zip file, I will send that to you
in separate email.

Thanks at least for trying it and supporting TUG.

karl