[lucida] Contents of Lucida basic and Lucida complete archives?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Apr 24 02:45:07 CEST 2008

Hi John,

    sets.  In addition, could that soul produce a detailed listing of
    the contents of BOTH archives: if the archives are ZIP files, by
    running "unzip -l", if a TAR archive, by running "tar ztvf ..." or

I see you may have the info for the complete set already, but I'll
attach the unzip -l for both anyway.

Ok if I mention your work and site on the Lucida web pages?

    [1] I have taken this approach for other fonts already.  For

Perhaps I should take this opportunity to mention the getnonfreefonts
script (by Reinhard Kotucha), which makes it relatively easy to install
a wide variety of other fonts in a similar legal position.  You might
find some other fonts there to add to your packages.
ftp://tug.org/tex/getnonfreefonts/

Thanks,
Karl