[lucida] Installing Lucida on MacOSX 10.4.5 ?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 8 20:50:31 CEST 2006

    This last paragraph is rather vexing.

Yes, I actually agree with you.  However, I had no way to improve it
myself, since merely unzipping the files worked for me with the system I
use (TeX Live), and I did not care to guess what invocations might be
needed on other systems.

Now that Axel kindly sent the invocation for updmap-sys that he needed,
I can add that to the documentation.  So thanks for raising the issue,
and thanks to Axel for responding.

Other improvements to the documentation, on this topic or others, are
most welcome.  I tried to write everything I knew about it when I made
the distribution, so I need contributions to make improvements at this
point.

Thanks,
karl