[lucida] Lucida: any changes:

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Sat Jul 1 11:33:41 CEST 2006

>>>>> "Karl" == Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> writes:

Karl> There is a Euro symbol now, but that is not exactly new.  I'm not sure
Karl> when it was designed, but the fonts we are distributing are the last
Karl> versions which Y&Y distributed -- no changes to the pfb's at all.

Are the afm files (exactly) matching the versions TUG distributes
available on CTAN?  If not, they should be added, noting that they
match the versions currently sold by TUG.

Or perhaps you could post the output of:

  :; find -name \*afm|xargs egrep '^(Comment|Notice|Version)'

somewhere under http://tug.org/store/lucida/.

As an example, my copy of lbr.pfb and lbr.afm are version 1.008 and
lack euro.  I *think* the afm is as installed by tetex, that I only
added the pfb files to the texmf tree.  But it has been long enough
that I cannot be sure.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>