[lucida] textcopyright

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 31 10:36:46 CET 2006

On Tue 31 Jan 2006 21:45:14 NZDT +1300, Morten Høgholm wrote:

> Doesn't work is a bit of an exaggeration in my opinion; after all the user
> does get a circled c.

Normally I would agree, but when compared against common expectations
of TeX's typesetting quality ;)

> But: We could probably just change lucidabr to automatically load textcomp.

If it doesn't have any other downsides, yes please.

Btw the lucida-sample document does imply to load textcomp. The whole
documentation situation isn't so good, I might improve that sometime.

Greetings,

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.