[lucida] Questions

Hans Friedrich Blenkle hans.friedrich at blenkle.net
Sun Feb 26 17:44:21 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm a TeX user and a member of Dante in Germany.

For my job I write a lot of documents using LaTeX, but I'm only a user
of the TeX system and not a "guru". I also bought the commercial fonts
Thesis from Lucas. They are PS1 fonts but I couldn't integrated them
into the TeX system. So I bought Bakoma TeX because Basil integrated me
the fonts in his system.

Now I bought the second edition of the LateX Campanion in German and it
looked great. In the last edition of Dante's publishing "Die TEXnische
Komödie" stood that the fonts are for selling via the TUG shop.

Now my question: I'm very interested in buying the fonts. But are there
any installation papers so that I can integrate them into my TeX system?
  It can be for MikTeX because when I have the fonts, I will switch to a
free TeX system.

Thanks in advance.

Hans Friedrich Blenkle