[lucida] textcopyright

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Feb 1 00:36:05 CET 2006

    But: We could probably just change lucidabr to automatically load textcomp.

I am always scared, perhaps unjustifiably, to load such basic packages
behind the scenes.  Are we sure that such a thing would never cause
conflicts?  What if they're using Lucida for math and something else for
text?  What if they're loading other unusual fonts for whatever purpose
and need textcomp to be loaded in a different place?

Documentation improvements, on the other hand, would definitely be a
plus.  I know much more could be said -- I just wanted to get the
release out there!  I'll add something about textcomp/textcopyright for
the next release, if nothing else.

Thanks,
Karl