[lucida] Problem with fonts not being found

John F. Godfrey, Pastor john at jlgodfrey.myrf.net
Tue Apr 4 04:00:46 CEST 2006

After upgrading to Fedora Core 5, and reinstalling lucida, I realized
that I had not recorded the fix for mktexlsr putting it's file in the
right place.  Sorry to bring this up again, but I'd sure appreciate the
help in getting this taken care of.

Thanks!
john
--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
Valley Christian Center, Hazelton, Idaho USA