[luatex] How to do automatical tagging of lists in lualatex?

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:12:20 CET 2020

Dear Sasha,

Please be aware that you are posting on the LuaTeX list, not a LuaLaTeX
list.  TeX does not have a concept of lists.  Items are simply an indent
and a bullet symbol.

In LaTeX you'd have to hook the \list, \endlist, and \makelabel
commands.

If you want to continue this discussion, better post on TeX.SX or on the
LaTeX-L list.

Cheers, Henri