[luatex] OTF Sans Serif Math Font

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Mon May 20 13:10:56 CEST 2019

I apologize ahead of time for posting this message in this group, but I
didn't know where else to post it?  TUG's math-font-discuss seemed to be
the only appropriate list, but it appears to have been (according to the
archives) inactive for several years.

I have been searching for an OTF Sans Serif with matching math font.  I
currently use Helvetica (with hvmath) which matches, but these fonts are
Type 1.  Also, I have encountered the Fira fonts with Fira Math which look
pretty good.

Are there any other known OTF Sans Serif with matching math fonts?

Thank you in advance,

Troy Henderson