[luatex] Option handling in LuaLaTeX package

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Tue Jun 4 15:45:58 CEST 2019

Am Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:37:31 +0200 schrieb Urs Liska:

> To reiterate the question: Is this approach to handling options
> something that already exists (so we shouldn't have bothered with the
> implementation in the first place)? If not am I right with the
> assumption that it would be a good idea to make it available as a
> generic package, say `luaoptions`?

I only looked very briefly at the description so perhaps missed a
point. key-val-syntax is certainly used a lot by various packages,
but normally packages are written so that they can be used with more
than one engine, so a key-val-system that requires luatex as engine
is probably useful only for a small number of packages.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/