[luatex] Luatex 1.09.0 announcement (following)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:54:05 CET 2018

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 09:46, Hans Hagen wrote:

> I hope that explains it a bit (there is not much more to tell i guess;
> normally this kind of progress gets reported in status articles),

I guess this is how all the fuzz started now :)

Hraban wrote an article for the DTK (misspelling the name :) and a
lively discussion started on the Dante list about where to find more
about this library.

Mojca

PS: After poppler was updated again the MacPorts is now struggling
with how to properly update TeX Live 2018 & LuaTeX in particular :) I
wish TL 2019 was out now ... :)