[luatex] finish_pdffile callback

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Feb 9 15:24:36 CET 2018

On 2/9/2018 3:07 PM, Br. Samuel Springuel wrote:
> I almost always use synctex, so that's a personal possibility, but I'm
> also programming for others who might not.

you can just use that callback ... (if needed turn on synctex with the
synctex variable and turn if off afterwards)

> What about the `stop_run` callback?  Are the files closed by the time
> the final message is being spit out?

comes too soon

it really has to be a new one (i.e. after files get closed with the side
effect of crashing luatex when one still messes with the log file or
state of tex but that's then up to the user)