[luatex] Ann: Running Rob Roelz's lua-repl from LuaTeX

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:28:32 CET 2018

Hi list,

a few years ago I experimented with running code like this

  \directlua{debug.debug()}

from a .tex file to obtain a Lua prompt, but found this method a bit
frustrating, I don't remember exactly why...

Now I am using something much nicer, based on Rob Roelz's lua-repl
(plus dednat6 and other bloat), and I finally got the time to pack it
and write something vaguely like documentation for it. It is here:

  http://angg.twu.net/luatex.html#repl

There you will find instructions for downloading and testing the code,
and this very important comment:

  ...And please do get in touch with me - I'm eduardoochs at gmail.com
  - to discuss new features that would make this easier to use!!! I
  always use this repl from Emacs and eev with eepitch (...) so I need
  very few features from the repl myself.

Cheers =),
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/luatex.html