[luatex] Re-order pages

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:31:58 CEST 2018

I'm not sure you can do it in the not-yet finalised pdf but if you
just write out your table of contents pages to the end of the document
there are several pdf utilities that can re-order the pages (or just
edit it in emacs if the stream isn't compressed:-) such a post process
might be quicker than re-running luatex over the document (perhaps?)

David