[luatex] [lucida] luatex hangs on lucida OT test file

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Mar 9 17:54:13 CET 2017

Am Thu, 09 Mar 2017 15:00:52 +0100 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> It's not as easy at it sounds.

I just tried out the following on windows:

I created a folder

    texlive\2016\bin-dev\win32

and copied all the content from \texlive\2016\bin\win32 in this
folder.

Then I replaced the luatex.dll and the lua.exe and luac.exe by
versions from w32tex.org (I also added the files of the development
version of luajittex).

I added in bin-dev\win32 a texmf.cnf with the content

TEXMFSYSVAR = $TEXMFROOT/texmf-var-dev

I created the folder texmf-var-dev beside texmf-var.

I added texlive\2016\bin-dev\win32 to the front of my path and then
rebuild the formats with fmtutil-sys: All were put in texmf-var-dev
and using lua

It works perfectly. I can switch between TL16 and my new TLdev by
changing the path. I will only have to remember to rebuild the
formats if something changes.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/