[luatex] slower texlua at LuaTeX 1.0.4 (TL 2017) ?

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:59:00 CEST 2017

One or two years ago I integrated Rob Hoelz's lua-repl

  https://github.com/hoelzro/lua-repl/

with lualatex. It was not trivial, but after doing that I could start
the REPL from any point in a .tex file just by putting a "\repl" at
the right place.

If there's interest I can try to pack and document what I did.

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/
    http://angg.twu.net/luatex.html