[luatex] A question on "lualatex -record" and "require"

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:55:15 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have a script that parses the .fls file generated by something like

  lualatex -record foo.tex

and packs all .tex, .lua, etc files that are used by foo.tex and that
not from the texlive installation into a tarball... My script used to
work well when I was using luatex-0.79.1, then it broke when I had to
revert to the luatex-0.76 that came with a Debian installation (long
story not worth telling), and now I installed texlive-2017 and it
works only up to a certain point...

QUESTION: what (or where? Links to the source would be great) is the
code that makes the "require" in luatex produce lines these in the
.fls file?

  INPUT dednat6/dednat6.lua
  INPUT dednat6/lualoader.lua
  INPUT dednat6/binloader.lua
  INPUT edrxtikz.lua
  INPUT /home/edrx/dednat6/dednat6.lua
  INPUT edrxpict.lua

It seems that I need to add something to the extra loader that I add
to package.searchers, whose code is here...

  http://angg.twu.net/LATEX/dednat6/lualoader.lua.html

Cheers & thanks in advance,
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/luatex.html