[luatex] The problem is in the LuaTeX/tikz camp [ followup to : A problem with LuaLatex and tikz that might be related to the LuaTeX engine]

Emmanuel Charpentier emm.charpentier at free.fr
Fri Jan 27 15:03:47 CET 2017

Dear list,

I think that the simplified example available at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1gfn4_V_wm3amJSNmNHekNOTE0/view?usp=sharing
demonstrate that the problem is in the luatex or the tikz camp :
(almost) identical .tex files, (almost) identical tikz files, nothing
suspicious in the logs, widly different .pdf files (both the figure and
the whole document).

Do you think this might interest the tikz maintainers ?

As before, I'd appreciate to be Cc'd of the answers.

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier